Roseanne Barr Says She 'Begged' ABC to Let Her 'Make Amends': 'I Was Willing to Do Anything' - PEOPLE.com


PEOPLE.com

Roseanne Barr Says She 'Begged' ABC to Let Her 'Make Amends': 'I Was Willing to Do Anything'
PEOPLE.com
“I begged Ben Sherwood at ABC 2 let me apologize & make amends,” Barr tweeted, referencing the Disney/ABC Television Group President. “I begged them not to cancel the show. I told them I was willing to do anything & asked 4 help in making things right ...
Roseanne's racism is part of a legacy stretching from Trump to Thomas JeffersonNBCNews.com
Here's the difference between Colin Kaepernick and Roseanne BarrWashington Post
Roseanne wants to personally call people she's offended to apologizeEW.com
Deadline -Slate Magazine -New York Times -IndieWire
all 3,047 news articles »


from Top Stories - Google News https://ift.tt/2LP4xlT

No comments:

Post a Comment

The court’s decision has heavy symbolic meaning, even if it may have little practical impact.

By Patrick Kingsley from NYT World https://ift.tt/8hc1Wxb